Dedicated GU Pathologists
Bostwick Laboratories is committed to delivering the highest quality diagnoses, made by dedicated GU pathologists.
Industry Leading Service
- 48-hour turnaround time for histology results
- 2 to 4 day turnaround time for cytology and molecular pathology results
- Comprehensive managed care coverage
- Photomicrographs available on all malignant reports and unusual cases
- Immediate telephone access to the pathology staff
- Access to results via EMR interfaces
- Nationwide courier network
MicroPathID™ - Urine Pathogen Panel (UPP)
Identifies 17 pathogenic bacteria and fungal species associated with infections of the urinary tract and detects up to 36 genes that confer resistance.
An array of genetic tests are available, including:
- ERG by IHC or FISH
- PTEN Deletion by FISH
- UroVysion Bladder FISH
If you have additional genetic testing needs, please contact our Client Service Department for additional support.
A comprehensive menu of immunohistochemical (IHC) markers and special stains are offered. These include such important stains as high molecular weight cytokeratin (HMW-CK), p63, racemace and c-myc.